At Tri-State Christian Academy, we know the importance of parental involvement and invite every parent to take an active part in our PTF. We are a group of TSCA parents, teachers and faculty who work together to improve our school and the educational experience of our children. At PTF meetings, we work on yearly fundraisers, decide how monies should be allocated and discuss our concerns and suggestions regarding day-to-day school operations. This is the place to make your thoughts and opinions heard. You may contact the PTF Leaders at PTF@tristatechristian.org. Follow us on Facebook – TSCA PTF FACEBOOK.
Meetings – As always each parent/guardian will receive family service hours for the time attended at the PTF meeting!! Such an easy way to add up your family service hours and get all the information on what’s happening!
- August 30th 3:30
- September 26th 6:30
- October 18th 3:30
- November 15th 6:30
- December 12th 3:30
- September 19th – Spirit Night, Chick-Fil-A Elkton 5:30-7:30
- October 24th – Spirit Night, Baker’s Restaurant 4:30-7:30
- November 5th - Hayride/Bonfire 8:00-10:00 pm
- November 18th - Cookie Walk
- November 19th - Roller Skating 5-7pm
- December 3rd - Christmas Craft and Vendor Fair 10am-4pm
- December 3rd - Herr's Christmas Lights and Santa
Volunteer Opportunities – If you are able to help with events, please e-mail the PTF committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.