New Admission Application Process
1. Submit new student application form(s) to front office with the New Student Fee and Enrollment Fee (see tuition rates).
2. The office will contact you to schedule an Entrance Test. All Students entering 1st-12th Grade are required to take this exam.
3. Schedule, through the office, a Family Interview with the Principal.
EARN FREE TUITION!
• Receive a $1,600 tuition credit for every family you refer with 1 full-time student
• Receive a $2,600 tuition credit for every family you refer with 2 or more full-time students
• Multiple credits may be received up to 100% of your cost of tuition.
Details: Discounts will be divided over 9 months (September through May) and credited to your monthly tuition bill up to 100% of the tuition cost only. No Cash Refunds. Discount applies to first year only for every referral. Questions about details should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tri-State Christian Academy offers Early Stay and After Care for the students enrolled at Tri-State Christian Academy. Early Stay is available as early as 6:30 a.m. for a $5.00 per hour per child charge. Students arriving after 7:35 will not be charged. After Care is offered until 6:00 p.m. The charge is $5.00 per hour per child for this as well. For students in K3-K5 the charges will begin at 3:15, for students in 1st-12th the charges begin at 3:30. Picking up a child after 6:00pm will result in a $1.00 per minute charge to your aftercare account.