The Athletic Dept. will be offering the following sports camps this summer:
- Boys Varsity Basketball at NorthBay Camp June 10-14th Grades 9-12
- Girls Varsity Basketball June 18th-21st Grades 9-12
- Middle School Boys and Girls Basketball June 25-28th Grades 6-8
- Girls Varsity and Middle School Soccer July 23rd-26th Grades 6-12
- Girls Varsity and Middle School Volleyball July 30th-Aug 2nd Grades 6-12
- Boys Varsity Soccer at NorthBay Camp August 12-16th Grades 9-12
Disney’s THE LITTLE MERMAID JR.
Playing at TRI-STATE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
Friday April 27th @ 7:00 PM
Saturday April 28th @ 6:00 PM
The 80-minute musical, designed for middle-school aged performers, is based on the 2008 Broadway production and the 1989 animated feature film. The cast contains 28 Middle School students.
This classic Disney title contains all of the songs from the Academy Award® winning animated feature film as well as three new songs from the Broadway show. THE LITTLE MERMAID JR. takes place in a magical kingdom beneath the sea, where a beautiful young mermaid named Ariel longs to leave her ocean home to live in the world above. But first, she’ll have to defy her father, the king of the sea, escape the clutches of an evil sea witch and convince a prince that she’s the girl with the perfect voice.
Admission is $10.00 Adult and $5.00 Student or Child
THE LITTLE MERMAID WILL BECOME
A “PART OF YOUR WORLD”!
TSCA is Hosting A Color-A-Thon Event
Color-A-Thon is coming to Elkton! TSCA is hosting a Color-A-Thon Fundraiser on April 28th. This fun, healthy event is a fundraiser where students will be asking for donations and earning rewards depending on the level of donations they raise. At the end of the donation period, a 3k Color-A-Thon event will take place. The students can walk, run, skip or cartwheel through a course where they will get blasted by color dust!
To make it even more fun, the community is invited to participate in this Color-A-Thon event. The registration fee is $30.00 and includes a t-shirt and a color dye pack. To register go to http://shop.schoolathon.org/189974.
The color dust is safe, non-toxic and completely washable. It’s made of corn starch and color dyes approved by the FDA. This is a safe and healthy fundraiser. Plus it’s a fun way to get our students outside, involve the community and have a blast while raising money.
The TSCA Color-A-Thon will be on April 28th at 10:00am. It will be held at 146 Appleton Road Elkton, MD 21921.
Call 410-398-6444 for more information regarding this fun, healthy and charitable community event.
FIRST ANNUAL TSCA GOLF TOURNAMENT
SATURDAY, APRIL 14TH
PATRIOTS GLEN NATIONAL GOLF CLUB
- Benefits TSCA Golf Program
- Fun Contest Prizes
- 4-Person Scramble
- 9:00 Check-In
- 10:00 Shotgun Start
- Awards and Food After round
- $100 per Person / $400 per Foursome
$5 - 2 mulligans per person
$20 - Beat the Coaches (50/50 winning teams split pot)
Register and pay online* https://safe-secure-payments.com/tristate/ By April 6th For more details e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. *$4.95 service fee
Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that provides the books kids want to read. It's a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level.
Reading for pleasure inside and outside of school has real and long-lasting benefits. It unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are. Please make plans to come to our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child's reading habits.
Remember, all purchases benefit our school. See you at the Book Fair!
The Students of Tri-State Christian Academy
would like to invite their Grandparents to be our honored guests on
Thursday, March 29th from 8:30 AM to 12 Noon
This annual event is a wonderful way for students
to share TSCA with their grandparents and special guests.
The day will proceed as follows:
8:30am Continental Breakfast & Viewing of Student's Projects - Auditorium
9:00 am Mr. Wilson Welcomes all to TSCA - Auditorium
9:30 am Students will perform a special program for our guests - Auditorium
11:00 am Guests may visit classrooms for K3-5th grade and then the book fair with their student(s)
Noon Dismissal for all Students
Students may invite a "Special Person" in their life to be their honored guest on this wonderful day. We hope you will join us as we celebrate and honor the important people in our student's lives.
Please use this link to RSVP:
Watch your favorite Athlete in comfort this year with our new Stadium Chairs. You can support yourself and the Athletic Dept at the same time!
Cost is $35.00. Send check in to Athletic Dept marked "Stadium chair" and we will get your chair to you!
SchoolStore.com is an online shopping mall where over 400 nationally-known online merchants have agreed to give a percentage of sales to K-12 schools. Companies like Walmart.com, Sears, Target, DisneyStore.com, and Best Buy participate. SchoolStore is a great way to support your school when you shop at your favorite online merchants.
Our Fall Fundraiser will run from September 11th - October 2nd. We are excited to offer 3 options this year: Yankee Candle, Cherrydale Gifts and Tervis Cups. Friends and Family may shop online for Yankee Candle Items: www.yankeecandlefundraising.com Group Number: 990022020 and Cherrydale Gift: www.cherrydale.com/triem.
- Please be sure to submit all order forms,with payment, by October 2nd.
- Please make sure orders are kept on the correct form for the separate products (one for Yankee, one for Cherrydale/Tervis)
- All checks should be made payable to Tri-State Christian Academy/TSCA. DO NOT CHARGE TAX.
- Both companies offer online shopping. Please be sure to see the information page inside each packet for specific instructions on creating an account.
- There are special prizes during the sale....
- Sell 5 Items to be entered into all our raffles. Our Top raffle prize will be an APPLE WATCH!
- Sell 10 Items - you will win a yard stick of gum which may include a cash prize
- Sell 25 Items - You win the above, plus you will spin the prize wheel. You could win up to a $100.
- Sell 35 Items - You win 15 seconds inside the money machine!
- Sell 50 Items - You win an additional 15 seconds inside the money machine!
- The Top Seller for the school will win 30 seconds inside the money machine!
We thank you in advance for your participation in this fundraiser!
FRIDAY, SEPT. 8TH STARTING AT 6:30PM
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND FREE TO ENTER
$8.00 Wristbands for unlimited games & inflatables!
FOOD, GAMES, INFLATABLES, DANCING, LIVE DJ & FIREWORKS AT DUSK!!
Fun for the whole family!!
Tri-State Christian Academy
2017 Summer Sports Camps
· All Camps will run from Monday – Thursday 10am-3pm (except Soccer camps)
· Cost of each camp is $110.00 (Varsity Soccer no charge – working camp. MS Soccer - $50.00) Soccer Camp – 9th-12th grades will be staying at Northbay Adventure Camp in NE, Md. 6th - 8th grades will join Varsity in the mornings. 9am-12pm.
· A non-refundable $25.00 deposit is required with each application (full payment is preferred with the application)
· Checks should be made payable to Tri-State Christian Academy
□ June 11-15 Girls Soccer Camp/Northbay work stay over Grades 9-12
□ June 12-15 Girls Soccer Northbay drop off/pick up 9am-12 Grades 6-8
□ June 19-22 Boys Basketball Camp Grades 6-12
□ June 26-29 Girls Volleyball Camp Grades 6-12
□ July 10-13 Little Crusaders Camp* Grades K5-5
□ August 7-10 Girls Basketball Camp Grades 6-12
□ August 13-17 Boys Soccer Camp/Northbay work stay over Grades 9-12
□ August 14-17 Boys Soccer Northbay drop off/pick up 9am-12 Grades 6-8
*Little Crusaders camp will consist of volleyball and soccer each day
We're happy to say we photographed your child's graduation!! These photos have been put online for your viewing and ordering convenience. A photo was taken of each graduate crossing the stage and candid photos were taken before and after:
Also, a class group photo was taken:
We hope you enjoy the photos! If you have any questions, we're happy to help!
F. Paul Galeone Photographers
Join us as the Middle School Drama Dept presents........
Friday, April 28th 7pm
Saturday, April 29th 6pm
Tickets available at the door!
Adults- $7, students -$5, Children 5 and under - Free
CRUSADER WALK 2017
Plan now to be part of an exciting school-wide fundraiser On
Friday April 28, 2017
It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3:
1. Complete your five flyers with the names and addresses of people you would like to sponsor you in the Crusader Walk…AND...Register online (see details below), send at least 5 e-mails to other potential sponsors.
2. Return flyers completed with names, addresses & postage to your homeroom teacher …no later than March 31st.
3. Walk with your classmates on the day of the Crusader Walk. Have fun and get fit all while raising money for your school!
FREE Lunch and T-Shirt will be provided for each qualifying* walker
*To qualify, each student must: Submit 5 flyers complete with names, addresses and postage; register online and send 5 e-mails AND Obtain a minimum of $30 in sponsors before the day of the walk (Families with 3 or more students must complete 5 flyers, send 5 e-mails and obtain a minimum of $75)
Each homeroom having 100% of their students returning completed forms and registering online by March 31st will receive a dress-down day!
One student at each level (Elem, MS & HS) raising the most money wins $100!
The class that raises the most money (average $ per student) wins a pizza party!
!!THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!!
“Link Up with the Seniors”
Tri-State Christian Academy’s senior class is kicking off our annual class links competition. Each class attempts to build the longest link chain by purchasing links for 25¢. The chains will be displayed in the cafeteria or K-wing so that the students can see their progress. Each day the seniors will collect the money from each homeroom teacher and add the links!
The students will be competing within their own groups:
K-3 , K-4 , K-5 grades
1st - 5th grades
Elementary: 1st place- Pizza/Movie Party
2nd place (any class with 250 links) -Ice cream Party
Middle/High: 1st place- 5 dress down days
2nd place (any class with 250 links) 2 dress down days
Time to Clean up the Car
Support Our School!
When you purchase a $16.00 wash, $5.00 will be donated to the school.
Just follow these simple steps!
1. Go to the Bear three minute Carwash on Thursday 3/16/17 between 8 a.m. & 8 p.m.
-333 East Pulaski Highway, Elkton, MD 21921
2. When at the kiosk press “enter coupon code”.
3. Enter code 5656, then buy wash.
4. Tell Family and Friends to get their cars washed too.
Please Help Support the Athletic Department with the construction of the new Baseball Field!
Rain Date for this event will be 3/23/17. Wash club memberships will not ap
The play-offs begin TONIGHT, Feb. 17th! Come out and support your CRUSADERS.
Varsity Girls play vs Aquinas at West Nottingham today at 4:30 pm
Varsity Boys play vs Aquinas at Home tonight at 7:30 pm.
The outcome of these games will determine when and where we play next week (see below).
Please note the TSCA family pass can not be used for the play-offs/Championships. However if you attend the girls game Friday you will receive a ticket to enter the boys game this evening at no extra cost. (See Mrs. Ford at Girls game)
Admission Fees for play-off games
Students - $3.00
Adults - $5.00
Family - $10.00
Times for Championship games at Bohemia Manor High School on Tuesday, 2-21-17
Girls Championship - 6:00 pm
All Conference awards before girls game at approx - 5:30
Boys championship - 8:00
All Conference before boys game
All Tournament teams for championship teams will be announced immediately following each championship game
Times for Consolation games at The Tome School on Wednesday, 2-22-17
Girls Consolation - 5:00 pm
Boys Consolation - 7:00 pm